Crispy Crackling Organic Pork Shoulder Recipe
- 1 Whole Organic Pork Shoulder
- Salt & Pepper
- Place rack in the centre of the oven and preheat to 120C
- Place pork on a roasting tray with a metal rack to allow the fat to drain
- Season the pork shoulder on all sides liberally with salt and pepper
- Place the seasoned pork shoulder in the preheated oven and slow roast for 6 hours
- Remove the pork from the oven, you should be able to easily insert a fork with little resistance. Cover with foil and allow to rest for 15 minutes while preheating the oven to 260C
- Remove the foil and return the pork shoulder to the hot oven for another 20 minutes to crisp up the skin into delicious crunchy crackling.
- Once the skin is crackled all over, remove from the oven, cover with the foil, and allow to rest again for another 15 miuntes before serving.
Do you have a favourite recipe using our products? Get in touch and share it with us!