Paleo beef mince and broccoli stir fry recipe
- Sharp knife
- Wooden Spoon
- 400 g 100% grass-fed organic beef mince.
- 2 tbsp Seasame Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 sprig Broccoli
- 1 bunch Spring Onions
- Fresh Coriander (to taste)
- Preheat frying pan to a high heat, add sesame oil and stir fry the beef with the garlic and chilli.
- After beef is browned add broccoli to the pan and a few tablespoons water (add more as required).
- Continue to cook on a high heat, if you have a lid on your frying pan then use this.
- Once the broccoli has started to cook but still has a bit of crunch add the spring onions and soy sauce for the last couple of minutes cooking time.
- Season with salt and pepper, coriander as desired.
Do you have a favourite recipe using our products? Get in touch and share it with us!