Organic Pork RIbs with Dry Rub Jerk Seasoning
- 700 grams Baby Back Ribs Organic Pasture Raised
- 1 tbsp Organic Jerk Seasoning Mix
- Sea Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat your oven to around 160-180C.
- Meanwhile, rub the ribs all over thoroughly with the organic jerk seasoning mix, plus some salt and pepper
- Wrap the ribs in baking foil, and bake in the middle of the oven meat side down for around 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, take out the ribs, open the foil, then put them back in the oven meat side up and turn up the heat to 220C for 10-15 minutes to crisp up the fat.
Do you have a favourite recipe using our products? Get in touch and share it with us!